Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sew Something In November

Well, I'm joining Creative Little Daisy in her Sew Something in November challenge. I would like to get  pair of pants made for myself, that I bought the supplies for last year. I can't believe I have procrastinated this long. So, hopefully after my little weekend away this weekend, I'll get to work on making some pants for myself. And probably I'll repair a hole in my husband's jeans.

If you want to join, head on over to Creative Little Daisy and if you have a blog, grab her button and put it on your blog as a commitment to yourself to sew something this month. I mean, how basic is that? Sew something. That's not so bad is it? It's not even saying you have to pull out your machine... just pick up a needle and thread and sew a button back on. I think that counts.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...