Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring Chickens - Free Pattern from roman sock

I'm very eager for spring to arrive. There have been far too many cold winter days in March for my liking. I realize most of March is technically winter anyway, but it's supposed to be the end of winter and I'm just not prepared for such cold temperatures prevailing the whole month.


When I saw these cute crocheted chicks on roman sock, I thought they looked super easy and cute. They promise to stitch up quickly, just in time for Easter.

Spring. Good news indeed. Link.

Edit to add: I made a couple of these, too!  Here is my version. I thought he looked cute with a little tuft of hair on the top of his cube head.



Here he is with his buddy and the egg bunnies I made, all posing in front of the children's Easter baskets.


He looks a lot greener under the late night lights.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...