Thursday, October 22, 2009

I made this: Bird appliqued camera case

I made this camera case earlier this year. It was pretty easy. I came up with the design on my own and it came together on the first try.

 
I'm most pleased with myself for using a leaf pattern that I found as a template, or rather inspiration? for this cute little bird that I came up with. I was also pleased that I was able to use up the very last bits of this brown wool to make a functional camera pouch. This came together in an evening. I'm thinking I might make more and add them to my Artfire shop. Thoughts?

Here's the other side. I was happy to find buttons we were no longer using that worked well for this project. I used to keep buttons and wondered why I did because I almost never used them for anything. Now I find uses for buttons all the time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...