Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I made this: Robot

I borrowed this book by Christen Haden of Needle Noodles from the library last week. It's not new on the market, but its copyright is just last year, so that's not so bad, right? I really enjoyed the book. After listening to a podcast about traditional book publishing and e-book publishing, I feel a little guilty borrowing it from the library instead of buying it. Oh well. Maybe I will still buy it. The first thing I remember seeing from Christen was a pattern for a cute Santa, Mrs Claus, Elf and Snowman set (the pattern seems to be missing from her etsy shop right now), which inspired the nativity creatures I created last Christmas for the children.

I made a donkey and Jesus, too, but they were galavanting somewhere around the house at the time of this picture (49"Why were you searching for me?" he asked. "Didn't you know I had to be in my Father's house?" Luke 2:49)

I made this cute robot from the Creepy Cute Crochet.


The kids like him too, but he mostly just gets thrown around like a ball. Just what I was going for.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...