Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Doing better already: free fonts


Hey, see? I'm getting back on this blog bandwagon and am looking forward to getting better (and faster, because faster means I'm more likely to do it more frequently if I don't have to take a long time to do one post).

The point of craftevangelist is that I get to share the cool crafty things that I've found with you. And I like to do that. Today I found a bunch of cool handwritten fonts you can download for free from Tripwire Magazine! I love these kind of things. (via CRAFT)

A few of my favorites. I haven't even finished looking through them all! My first thought was to download them for fun and projects at home, but the more I think of it I can use them for some of my design projects at work, too!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...