Monday, September 7, 2009

I made this: Banana







I found this really great free amigurumi pattern site last week that I just had to share. If you like to crochet small anthropomorphic things, this website is just the place for you. While I was intrigued by the severed fingers pattern that came up in my google reader today, I poked around a bit and found this great banana pattern. I have made some other amigurumi play food for my kids and I started to attempt a banana earlier this summer, but got caught up in trying to make the pattern curve like a banana. This pattern really relies on the way you stuff the banana to get a curve to it. But it works. And it's a lot better than the banana I never finished.


 I like how this shot of the banana looks like it's in a police line up.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...